Pegasus – New Version 4 – Personal Software for Windows by Cosmic Patterns Software
Pegasus is an excellent introductoy program for beginners who has very low budget but want to use a very accurate, easy to use, and affordable program.
Pegasus is also an excellent program for people who wish to have one or more of our report options without needing to purchase the entire Pegasus program or Sirius.
Accuracy and Time Range of Calculations: Planets can be calculated from the years 999 BC to 2300 AD, except the asteroids and 8 transneptunian planets which in some cases cannot be calculated before 1000 AD. Accuracy of all planets is less than 1 second of arc.
Pegasus Welcome Screen
Pegasus Main Window
Pegasus Screen Wheel
- 4 Major Asteroids and Chiron can be put in Wheel.
- Calculations: Composite, Lilith, Lunar Return , Moon's Node, Natal Chart, Polar Ascendant, Planet Return, Progressed Chart & Listings, Relocated Charts, Solar Return, Synastry, Tobey Secondary, Transneptunians, Transits or Forecast, Vertex.
- Single Wheels and BiWheels.
- Progressions and Returns
- Save chart wheels to file in BMP, PIG, PCX, TIF, GIFT, and JPG format.
- Composite Charts
- Relocated Charts
- Forecast: Transit Listings, Transit-to-Transit.
- Interpretive Reports: Cosmo Natal, Cosmo Compatibility, Cosmo Forecast, and Major Life Themes.
All Interpretations are editable.
- Store Birth Data on disk and have notes with each person.
- Save interpretive reports in HTML, Standard Text file (ASCII), and Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Complete Atlas: Pegasus comes with a complete atlas of the world with over 260,00 cities. easy-to-use.
- Chart Wheels can be saved in BMP, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIF, and JPG format.
- There's more, check Extra Features List . . .